Tuesday 21 October 2008

Well I Never....

I was just having a sly rummage in Google earlier, and I discovered we are listed in the Swedish langauge 'area' of Wikipedia. Brewery in Swedish is Bryggeri - which would possibly make me a Brygger, something many may think rather close to the truth!

Of course, looking for yourself (or your company), is possibly a vain excercise, but one I suspect we have all done at some point, and at least I suppose there is a commercial justification for it, especially when you read nice things, or are mentioned in the same terms as those you hold in high regard - and so the following brought a warm feeling to the deepest cockles of my heart...

Hop Talk, on American (ie the USA) hops in British beers

Maeib's Beer Blog - always an interesting read from a person who get's about a lot, and it seems often has a good word or two about us. Usual disclaimers, and no it's not me! And another blog, which mentions us, or at least our flagship bottled beer (92 Squadron, oh do keep up....), this time Messrs Boak & Bailey.

And finally for now, the CAMRA Good Beer Guide 2008 launch day press release.

Goodnight!

No comments: